Who we areOur website address is https://sakelis.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact formsOur contact forms are provided by MailChimp, which is fully compatible with Private Policy terms.
AnalyticsWe share your data with Google Analytics for as long as you wish.
Who we share your data withVisitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
How long we retain your dataIf you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your dataIf you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your dataVisitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- By logging in to your account
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Caldera Forms stores data only briefly for each submission. Uploaded media files may remain on the server
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email following the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.